look after this very ignificante commentary and thoughtful questions people will know more about me not ????? I hope I
small half hour with the COOC trava! Jjejeje
1) Name: nancy
2) Sex: female, I guess
3) City: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
4) Age: 18, Now! !
5) Sign: Aries
6) Date of birth: 04/01/1985
7) You have lots of patience?: Depends for that!
8) What do you think of the ouija board?: Tuen believe that that works
9) Favorite Song: I have many ... but Saez "a ange
10) Favorite animal: cat, Trigrad
11) Singer (soloist) Favorite Hobbies: because not many!
12) Weight: I'm embarrassed but 52 kg
13) Favorite food: Italalian
14) Dessertfavorite: nothing natural strawberry on top
15) You eat the stem of broccoli?: I do not like
16) Favorite drink: juice narranja
17) favorite alcoholic drink: I like vodka with lime and tequila
18 ) Chocolate or vanilla?: vanilla chocolate I do not like
19) Chocolate black or white chocolate: none of the 2 but if he had to say something chocolate blanco20) Taste of favorite ice cream I have no
21) Pets: No I have , but I like the Winnie the pou
22) Number of letters of the name of the person you like, that I liked, 3
23) Sleep with stuffed animals: No, but I have a Winnie the pou mica and diablto and
piolin 24) Favorite Day: Me mola on Saturday (or holiday cualkiera)
25which are swollen?: Umm france madrid or
39) Favorite word: happy
40) most used phrase: "uffffff qtkas"
41) Favorite actor: brandon lee, and much more
42) Favorite Actress: well ... julia robertsy thousands
43) Discovery Favorite: The phone ... Tampax
Internet ... 44) Favorite Things: marriquita
45) How many brothers and sisters do you have?: A brother and sufisiente!
46) The first thing I look to the opposite sex is / are: teeth.
47) An e-mail or ten letters?: I like getting letters but I usually send more e-mail faster
48) Have you ever stolen?: Good .... pass the topic.
49) Favorite Hair Color: dark blond color Llosa megusta not foooooo
stage 50) If you could have your hairea you know: mmmm I better not say haha
75) Best feeling in the world?: be free
76) Worst feeling in the world?: being cellosa
77) The cutest thing you've seen: the joy of a child
78) you get along with your parents?: Yes, depends on the time hehe
79) The most beautiful person you know: I know a lot
80) Envy to someone: even I do not like devirlo!
81) Person, who would you be?: I
82) you like to have eyes, mine suits me
83) The ideal man: brandon lee
84) idel Women: this is not
85) Your parents or your friends?: the 2
86) One lesson we've learned: The lie does not lead anywhere.
87) The best kisses have lived it, then I do not remember uffffffand his jersey?: sip for example if I have to go back to my house XDDDDDDD
97) Is the glass half full or half empty?: that is full? jejej
98) You are right / left-handed ao / ao both?: Right
99) you type with your fingers on the keys for?: depends on the days I have not
100) If you could be a garden tool, that serious, you know? not understand the question!
101) What's under your bed?: Polvo.porque the cleaning lady only cleans what you see!
102) Nicknames: nensiiiiiiiiii
103) favorite brand of clothing: No favorite
104) Your treasure is, having friends
105) Who holds the key to your heart?: No, I only
106) Who forgive a thousand Sometimes no matter what you do: no wonder dXC 120) Your vices: eating too much pasta
121) always argue that: I a hetero sexula
122) know that one of the dwarfs in Snow White was a woman?: Who says? then I'll just Apprende, go!
123) Insult to always have at the tip of the tongue: Fuck ...
124) Word you never get tired of saying
party !!!!!! 1 125) You tend to be optimistic or pessimistic?: Pessimistic
126) Part of your body that you hate the most: my legs filled with cellulite even people tells me that year and a flip and paranoid
127) Your greatest virtue: I think I have no
mumum 128) Your worst flaw: not knowing orgarnizarme
129) Do you care what people think of you?: It depends who! 1
130) that was used most ridiculous clothing: pantiesto
155) What is the thing you would not do for the world?: they eat at Japanese restaurent to eat raw fish
156) You have lots of patience?: depent to
157) do you want to know?: because as the earth existed and that we are here
158) suffer for something now?: Do not be dependent on the time of day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment