Sunday, January 30, 2005

How Long Can Cold Sore Survive On A Cup androgina @ 2005-01-31T02: 53:00

Last night I went with my Muse, a friend of hers and local LesFatales Jin awhile. Burov Yogurinha saw (which I did not know until I put a song Musa at home ...) and I laughed a lot. Put a photo, but it does not take any. You can get an idea if I tell you a transvestite Atabi lycra suit with a pink colored cones of Madonna-like breasts, a black wig with a pair of white locks and heavy makeup. Oh, and something worn sneakers. That detail made me smile. Funny.

finally found the camera manual in English, today I read from top to bottom. I hope this thing ...
Here's a photo I took yesterday to my lovely sister Anna:)


PS: I'm running lI M & m's.
PS: But what has my big eyes .... Kate (Is the background ...)

"No one who wants to talk about style, but who can." "Lyric, Double V-

0 comments:

Post a Comment