I know that we are not eternal. I know everything will be finished and following them. I know it can all goes well and our mix and extinction is calm, welcome and accepted. I know this may never happen, that the machine man always needs to be programmed. But I also know that years ago nobody would have expected to read a story like that, and here it is. So why not accommodate all those thoughts now are nothing more than fiction? We can always choose the positive or negative. And you, are you positive or negative?
I'm confused. Now thousands of thoughts run through my beza and I do not know where to hold on.
am not afraid, because I probably would not be here to see it, per seemed so far away the idea of a world dominated by synthetic beings and so close now ...
not so farfetched the idea that the machine can become just like humans. Capacity? Leftovers, man uses a little part of your brain, the rest is unknown. The machine now needs a programmer, the machine only needs to learn reprogrammed herself, is not as preposterous the idea, there are security devices which options to choose from a standard interior-reprogram your mistakes and move forward as human beings, overcome and improved. Not even need sex to procrear.Incluso, putting insensitive, we could create an insensitive world where your only mission would be to overcome their environment without worrying about oneself without committing a second time, the same fault. You need only give instinct, survival instinct, of individuality and freedom in the world for his own protection and for the same, just has to be coded so you know he's a kind in this world and that as a species, must fight to survive. If this is possible, we are lost.
"Genesis or Revelation?
I certainly do not know much about technology, or programming or anything. But if I know the human being and this is the only thing that comes to mind. CH
0 comments:
Post a Comment