Hi! bring a tutorial to make this banner of Jack Sparrow
Elements used:
Photo 1 Photo 2
Texture Treatment Photos:
Photos are dark and colors .... plop! asiq first I have changed a bit. (All three are more or less the same process)
1 º Duplicate the layer and set it to Screen (opacity somewhere between 60 and 90)
2 nd New layer in soft light yellow-green # E6F785
3 º New Layer exclusion. choose a dull blue, mine was # 062178
4 th base to double back and drag up in Pattern mode.
5 º Select All and clickin
6 º a mono bordecito ... and ready!
End result:
I hope you like q q helps you!! is not quite there but weno tuto!
besitoss! catty
Photo 1 Photo 2
Texture Treatment Photos:
Photos are dark and colors .... plop! asiq first I have changed a bit. (All three are more or less the same process)
1 º Duplicate the layer and set it to Screen (opacity somewhere between 60 and 90)
2 nd New layer in soft light yellow-green # E6F785
3 º New Layer exclusion. choose a dull blue, mine was # 062178
4 th base to double back and drag up in Pattern mode.
5 º Select All and clickin
6 º a mono bordecito ... and ready!
End result:
I hope you like q q helps you!! is not quite there but weno tuto!
besitoss! catty
0 comments:
Post a Comment