I declare that today is a happy day . classes are gone in 2 days I have the Metrorock (billy talent, bad religion, MCR ...) and the next day ...... I go to the beach with my friends!! yes yes by themselves to a house in Cadiz, on holiday !!!!!
tooooodo
Asiq this post .... will last until August xq barcelona then go to y. .. until 30 July did not come back! But as an input offset bring hope completita q q comenteis longggg!
first ... I have another set of brushes, here is the preview!
if you like and download it here .
first
A wall of MK and A Olsen for a test sweet design ...
I also made an outfit for a new forum where q I registered, Lands of Colours
I also made a few icons ... but I am too lazy to post them ...... asiq in the back end when you will see!
in order to begin your summer hope veery happy, you enjoy the holidays and to stand for when you get here tooodos I also made an outfit for a new forum where q I registered, Lands of Colours
I also made a few icons ... but I am too lazy to post them ...... asiq in the back end when you will see!
!!!!!! I'll give a little walk for your journals for quite q q do not comment on anyone !
kisses and hugs! see you in August!
0 comments:
Post a Comment