today I am happy I finally got xq q a friend of mine put the book 'Twilight' q q I ever wanted to read! ^ ^ I also
countdown xq in 8 days is my birthday! ultimamnte and I have no money (and I q I've been working but I spend very fast ...) and I need things like a new coat for the summer, q heels I've seen in zara (mmmm preciooososs) and weno, many many more things! ! heheh worst I listed I am too lazy to put the bad xD
, sq before my birthday comes again begin the tutorial .... aggg on 17! q cntare and that the presentation that's always divertidooo q!
weno, this post was basically to warn dq icons I've posted a wall and brushes, textures, patterns andn
(basically if I make this post for publication, but also pasaros! ^ ^)
sweet kisses to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment