Thursday, October 18, 2007

Benches In Concentration Camp

asiq ...... 2 º is difficult ...... So they said, but they always tell you the year q start is difficult. well, this year seems to q is true, I have no time to breathe, I take notes on dirty casitodos xq I have no time to catch them in clean, and then passing them all afternoon step, we very, very fast, and overwhelm me I do not get nothing (mainly in physics and math .. buuuf) and then with the subjects coñazo siiigo impossible language and history type ..... agg!
finally, I wanted a place to say I do not put this on q xq HIATUS well as ire is not ... but do not expect much from me soon .....

wish me luck for the week q is, tests of geology, history, math and physics !!!!!

pd. I love Mae group,

0 comments:

Post a Comment