Richer or Poorer?
poorest ... I have never much money aunk hahah
"The best concert of my life, Billy Talent ... and q are discovering MI group .. I love them! hahaha -Going to the beach alone with my 4 best friends ... an unforgettable trip.
-Discovering that I can get what I propose ... that on average 9 1 º bach! (Q is 2 º'm downloading maaazo hahaha)
4: What is the best thing you've Bought (or Had Bought for you) this year? q the truth is not, a few discs I guess hehe love
q
5: What Would You like in 2008 That You Did not Have in 2007? Fotooooooos
a camera!
6: What date from 2007 will Remain etched in your memory, and why?
billy concert ... and November 17 ♥.
7: Which celebrity really floater your boat this year?
continue with my Brad Pitt ... and Ben Kowalezkiz
8: Who Was Your weird crush? Mmmmm
a guy from a party ... a very strange day, "S
9: Favourite TV program of the year? Why?
Sex in The City, and saw but .. This year I have CIENMIL marathons with one of my best friends hehe
10: Who did you miss?
a friend at the beginning of the year (was in the U.S.) and my brother. CHTMLX
eli!
q cost me decide I wanted to make something of rori xq & lorelai but no, no images found q convince me (and that there CIENMIL!) remained in cameron! haha
gustadooo hope you have!
to finish, has now been back to school .. back to the grind .. but .. I do not, I'm pretty happy! :)
-Discovering that I can get what I propose ... that on average 9 1 º bach! (Q is 2 º'm downloading maaazo hahaha)
4: What is the best thing you've Bought (or Had Bought for you) this year? q the truth is not, a few discs I guess hehe love
q
5: What Would You like in 2008 That You Did not Have in 2007? Fotooooooos
a camera!
6: What date from 2007 will Remain etched in your memory, and why?
billy concert ... and November 17 ♥.
7: Which celebrity really floater your boat this year?
continue with my Brad Pitt ... and Ben Kowalezkiz
8: Who Was Your weird crush? Mmmmm
a guy from a party ... a very strange day, "S
9: Favourite TV program of the year? Why?
Sex in The City, and saw but .. This year I have CIENMIL marathons with one of my best friends hehe
10: Who did you miss?
a friend at the beginning of the year (was in the U.S.) and my brother. CHTMLX
eli!
q cost me decide I wanted to make something of rori xq & lorelai but no, no images found q convince me (and that there CIENMIL!) remained in cameron! haha
gustadooo hope you have!
to finish, has now been back to school .. back to the grind .. but .. I do not, I'm pretty happy! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment