At first I wanted to make this day a "dream nothing diary" but I've never been consistent enough. One of the biggest reasons for not doing so is the answer to this question: who is interested in my dream nothing? But to hell: the record that I am able sognador.
extragnas flew over land in a wooden glider. Sunset. Of course, I do not remember how I came to this glider, so exquisitely made, with wings of about 5 meters in length. Take a look back and contemplate the cliff from which I might have been released. Below, lush vegetation ... tropical ... seemed prepared to receive me. Find a claaround a little bit of the dry fabric wing, building a rudimentary torch.
Why was alone? He was an explorer? I knew the name of the city that gave me? Everything was very confusing.
The city was in the direction that I identified with the sunset, so I decided to get going as soon as possible. 5 km are not more than 1 hour walk ... in open ground, of course. The
... ferns proved easy to remove, so my time I take a good pace. But also oscurecia visibly. When I was about to light the torch, decubri something that left me wondering: fungi that covered some of the ferns that kept me from moving faster, glowed softly with different tI color: green which formed a kind of patina, blue-green that had shaped bubble on the branches. The result was more threatening than reassuring, but lit enough to avoid lighting the torch.
A half hour of wrestling with vegetation, I was presented to me a clear pequegno circular, which had not seen since the glider because the top was covered almost entirely by a canopy of leaves. At its center, a group of what looked like rust-covered rocks they remained unnaturally fluorescent green. And behind ... They were
.
say that there are people unable to be surprised by anything. I may be of those, but what if I'm sure it is sighted, so I decided notmove forward and I hid behind one of the arbustoides surrounding the clearing.
There was about 5. Armed only with a stick or torch, if they were hostile, I would have no chance. And if it were ... well then let me go in peace!
Semibipedos, which in principle taken by rudimentary green armor turned out to be covered keratinous, such as beetles or insects. I tossed in the bushes, and one look in my direction: his face was one with its trunk. Just under a bright white eyes, a hole bounces up and down a bunch of long pink tentacles. Above the eyes, something like a horned helmet protected the visual organs. The creature-man-beetle-stones approached and
licked
green mold. Would be vegetarians? I had no desire to tell.
not want to unnecessarily prolong this entry. I was attacked by men-beetle when I was around the clearing, and saved by the Atlanteans immediately afterward. In his hometown, I learned that I was in what some call the novels was Hyborea
, this fantastic season that has generated hundreds of our legends. Talking to one of its scientists, even gave me an explanation of why the legends on the Hyborian Era, and that to me there. Hyborian Era, contrary to what many writers, occurred long before the "historical eras," before the Jurassic and all that crap. Most of the creatures vi
0 comments:
Post a Comment