Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Makes A Camera Shoot Fast? The digital shadow

t as an experiment, nobody blogs Had Those happy days, "Later to Organize Some events, and after That to stay in touch with friends. So if you go back to the very first entries, You Should Be Able to construct on your own an idea of the type of person I am, by reading all from the very Beginning (are you Able to comment about? I challenge you!)
Over the past years, However, I made a lot of Changes in the entries: some of Them That Were Not Before Are Now 'only friends', Some of Them Have Been translated onto Inglés, Some deleted. The Reasons for doing so Were diverse, But I want to comment on one. After Arriving to where I am now (do you know where? I challenge you!) I Was What I Was Commenting on doing and the people I met here ... Until a good friend of mine met this blockg (I did not advertise it) and told me That the people I'm Commenting on Could feel offended by What I Was Saying. Do not think I Was Not Careful, I Was Being careful! That is the point my friend, Knowing Me, WAS Who Was Able to guess the author of this blog and writing about What I Was. You Need to Be Agree with me. Nowadays We Are order of magnitude more linked than before. I read the blogs of 4 or 5 friends. I do not mind if they read mine, We Have To Be updated Facebook. So if you want to get a new job, or Even Better, if you want to hire a new worker, What will you do first? I will type His name in Google ... to study digital historical shadow: how he's active in forums (like computing forums, for example), What kind of settings I have facebook, if I have a blog, What kind of bfingerprint is the new curriculum



Cadena Ser: A profile on a social network can be more decisive than the best CV






ComputerWorld: The "digital shadow" already exceeds the "fingerprint" as EMC


--------------------------- ---- Now you move

0 comments:

Post a Comment