Is it possible to love in 8 days?
is a question that intrigues me since Emily and I are a couple. Hello
long [o so sorry], I come not to write here. mostly because they do not know how to express in words everything that happened in this month ah. eh thought many things, things that are reflected in my pensive face, leaving Emily with a plot to know, that's what Pienda. and thousands of things have happened in my head at breakneck speed. and sometimes, just leave a blank mind, and devote myself to enjoy. begins a new stage where I feel that there are many new things to learn, new things to reassess, to break taboos, learn from the past, so that what comes is methe better. now I feel like a moron. yes. my insecurities come to the surface one that again, it and my bad faith is present. I really want to apologize for that, by becoming so tight, when Emiliano, just trying to strive, to the best of yourself, and be there for me. I feel like I have been terrible setbacks, when everything is just beginning. I think I have fear of failure.
Yesterday, we went to celebrate my birthday. honestly, and in spite of all the things that happened, I had a great time, I laughed a lot, jump a lot, I fill with sand, Christian Mojo me, kamaney was full of sand I ¬ ¬, see selma, that was very nice, again and groom.
yesterday my boyfriend was able to fix their problems with myfriends hope. I saw them sitting there. I knew exactly what was happening. but still, I entristesi, why, because I am very stupid. more than anything that happened a largoooo, time, and they kept talking. and I felt, missing, friends boyfriend, have him by my side. I remembered the bad things from time believed it had to be a yolandha or hope to please, be better, to please. I felt insecure and showed me cold as ice. and therefore did not want to open my mouth. did not want to see my insecurity, would not be touched, to feel better. Emiliano not want to hurt my way of being, with my bad attitude. eh stupid is it unsafe, but I am a horrible person. I think the whole world that it ever ah. I think everyoneI would try to compete to see who is the worst person. Emiliano
told me that we should concentrate on the good things instead of bad. I said that we should remember the things of the past, without focusing too much on them, just remember, never to be repeated in the future. I feel I have much to learn from him. and I think deveria start putting more attention, because he has a better memory than me. Eh
spent much time solving my problems right through a computer. I think it is time to learn to solve my problems in person. is one of the things I like Emily, have not talked to the right through a machine. will not gain anything by writing all this here. is que gain nothing by like nothing happened. eh I apologized many times, so, excuse me hard today. I feel pure typing inconsistencies. I am a selfish with my boyfriend, love him.
I have fear of being hurt again, so much of my emotions suppressed eh. not much. I still feel with great intensity, sadness and happiness. but I want to let go little by little. even if it means to feel sad to see you go, it means that I love together ami, although I have things to do, and I also I have things to do. I had a good time eh. We have done many things I can say that now I'm not so much in my house. and missing many things. I throw very hard. I work hard, I know if I stroveand for someone who does not care, I can work hard for you, if you care.
thank you very much.
I feel better. is all for today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment