Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Muck Does A Floating Car Cost

No, how about yours? =) " and look like a big huge stranger [that are great and huge: p], to be loved all my life until I die, even hypocritical, that you earned and do been the best of my muses, inspired me great things! and someday, makes you big and everyone knows your name, but no one will remember you, hare to be agreed.

and I know nobody cares, anyway that is not your issue, and if you care, they do not feel.

big huge stranger, take care, I love you, hate me all you want, Spit if you can hit me if you want, I deserve it.

but I'm fine, I chose this change, and I ah went well =) CHTMLvi, yes! I think it was at least 1 or 2 or 3, but only speak for the msn, which were very few, always had a good disposition, I still remember when you invited me to see the technology, because I I had nothing better to do, and you had 1 hour free hehe, and it hehe, nose, do not mind going up there just to spend an hour with you, because then, I had nothing to lose =), I still remember going all hippie and you as always, dressed in black, always talked about various things, but were quite rare, and that was intimidating, with your look of "I love watching kittens gutting zombie-marijuana people everywhere" hahaha. and despite the fact that you connect enough, always greet you every time you saw, even if you vanish in 5 minutes. and spent tremendous cdare, until I just end up in a terrible state, where nothing filled a void that was inside, and for some reason, I felt that I had nothing to do, and that overwhelmed me bored me terribly. pathetic: |. and so one day I just showed up and invited me to the movies because ... Why not? and to be honest, was one of the best outings I had in my life, I can say? so sorry to be late that day and could not recall who you were haha, just knew you would come in yellow chicken xD, and I saw you standing there, waiting, like a statue, and when I try to surround the crowd to get at you, suddenly , and decided, you moved and started to walk away from there, and pretty scared me: S and I had to run to reach youwhile praying: Why god, Ely does not tell me it's someone else, that it makes the bear of my life: s "and you pull and you flipped, and then if it was you: D and ran out to buy entries, and you wanted xD steal money, I still remember when you lounge around naked in the middle of that under your shirt wore black, and we talked throughout the movie haha, that even nose like lightning, so easy to connect, and when I finish, we to go round and round, and began to talk about video games xD and it was raining outside, and you were very excited about getting wet, and I almost fell because I slipped, and went and returned wet to the air conditioning and alfinal we left. I remember we went to the bridge and the sky looked great, the sea covered with very dark cloudsaway, and when I thought we would take the truck, in fact we would go walking! and I WTF? I behave like a closed uu you still do not understand why, and the truth is that day, hise many things I wanted to do with someone but that someone like that never came, and alfinal was you, who invited me to make , unconsciously, I still remember your crab imaginary, we sat on the stairs to the beach and it started to rain, we were super wet there at the stop, assuming he had more worn shoes, and talking back, while droplets that seeped through the roof of the bus fell on my head, and we got on the bulwark I remember, I had to go rescue that you missed, I still remember

0 comments:

Post a Comment