- I do not want to stay away from me, "Ipek said," because I'm horribly in love with you.
- I do not even know - answered Ipek.
- There are two types of men - said Ka pedagogical tone -. The first, before falling in love, they must know how the woman eats a sandwich, how to comb, what nonsense is concerned, why is angry with his father and all the stories and legends count on it. The second, and I am of those, need to know too little to love.
- I mean, what are you in love with me because I do not know? Do you really think that this is love?
- This is a love that would give it all - Ka replied.
"And your love for me will end when you know the way for snacks and what worries me.
- But then, our privacy will be deeper and will have become a desire to wrap our bodies in arowing in Frankfurt?
There was silence.
- How can you fall in love with me when I do not know at all?
- Because you're beautiful ... Because I imagine we'll be happy together ... Because I can tell you everything without shame. I guess we make love constantly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment