Ntanda not hurt, eh will become even more damage.
maybe this sadness, is that unconsciously I resent that, I do not see more than the weekend or something, and it is sad and mad and think the worst. I've been feeling like an asshole and made a lot of crap eh. people feel sad and disappointed and I feel sad and disappointed in myself (and I can not believe you still encountering the same stones, over and over and over ...
not want to fall back and fall and fall and continue falling without being able to touch the bottom. I think the worst of feeling bad, it reflects esque. I look in the mirror and I look bad (the worst. I do not feel pretty. I would like to be more beautiful for my boyfriend now
I can stop mourn, I am very sad ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment