Sunday, January 30, 2011

Retirar Hm Do Pokemon Fire Red

I suppose so, perhaps: (
afraid I have become a time bomb to explode in tears: /
feel very sad to think that we can no longer do many things that only couples can do
I have fear, even if you My friend, the days have not seen you eh.
I can not see many things without thinking of you, I feel nostalgia
awake in my bed and I wonder how, "you'll be well on your bed?
you be sad well? that go through your head?'ll be thinking about the day's sales today or tomorrow?
Or you'll be thinking a little about me? do you think will be easy?
it chooses you, before choosing what tomore, visit for yourself, rather than for others, and this well.
but because I was right in thinking that I had no place. I mourn and weep, but nothing hivas to do: /
nose might happen next. just do not want to tell you, the days not seen you eh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment