Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where Can I Buy A 3d Camcorder

my deciciones, I'm afraid sometimes the decision to stand by your side, knowing what awaits me, which warned me, and I get scared and want to mourn and take the easy way out, but then reassured me and I'm delirious. is a delicate thing that should not be taken just like that.

these days eh just thought about it, be it good oh bad, today I was reading futari ecchi, and I started thinking about all the crap he has done throughout the year emiliano we've been together. sometimes I think he grew alone, that we as a couple, many things have not changed our relationship, but he grew a lot, I think that even I was very small: /

think stupid things sometimes like I'm afraid footrda my diploma course for entrepreneurs, sometimes I think I'm afraid that his absence renders me walking back armor. I remember my beloved "Knight in Rusty Armor," I do not want him back, but I will not mourn, so do not want to feel, but I feel nothing, I can not mourn, but if not feel nothing, no love , and I feel rich when you kiss me, when I caress. but I feel rich when you hold me. I feel sad because gastanto much love in someone who never was for me. even think about the ironies of running into his armor by accident. in order.

I no longer have any armor, even if it means mourn for you every day. but because I love you not? (

perhaps just see thingspact. see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment