few days have been rare. Maybe the tests will remove it enjoyable to all. I feel a great responsibility, but spend time with you, it is worth a lot.
few days have been a bit difficult, it is assumed that I have to keep our feet firmly attached to the ground, but I like off and to lose a good time.
remember I woke this day, and I received in the door and treated me like the most wonderful thing in the world. these days we have walked. We talked, we said nice things, and painful things, we hugged, we kissed passionately, tenderly oh. There are many things that simply, I can not write. I always thought that when I had a stopja, this is bored of me, that probably would not do anything but spend time with that person, enjoying it every time. ah me happy and enjoy you, every time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment