Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pay For Community Service Hours

remember a long time ago that I wanted to write over here. I think more than anything to vent. I was super frustrated last Friday. was the most horrible thing've been feeling in a long time. a long time ago that I do many things that used to do before that I had free time ...

You know something? my boyfriend is too good to me: (
always worries about me, so much so that sometimes the fun is not 100% because it is the pediente of all, I do not miss anything. I do not like, he should have fun and not worry, I will not spend anything, and if I pass, silly me, devo learn to walk by myself.
also always gives me a long time when it is me, and nose, gives me mies, I do not think it is good to do it. better to me and I keep the taste.

although I do not like to see my boyfriend sad, and sometimes these have been my fault, because I say so many stupid things, I would say to myself, you know claudia? you have not learned anything! just sometimes you're afraid and still doing the same mistakes. orita like I feel terrible. but I think would not hurt me my moments of sadness. the problem is that Emil would be sad: (and do not know what to do. but love esque is not your fault if I'm sad, or I get hard, do not anyone make you feel bad! even I, am nobody love (

my boyfriend is too good to me, always looking for something to do, parqe the move from the nice, always brings somethingnothing pretty, just uncomfortable and flabby. deveria but not feel so, deveria stand up and move that lazy ass chicks. eh made me think that my boyfriend sometimes feels, he does not say nice things. nose, it's like give me much grief, as if pueidera explain each one of the things I appreciate about him. once I got to thinking that, no matter how off the outside, I think I would still like. maybe my boyfriend if somewhat superficial, though sometimes I is say no. But esque, I think for me the true essence of emil, goes beyond its aparciencia, so as that sometimes do not give much importance. but if we begin to recognize it, if my boyfriend is handsome, lean, tall, has some nice features, has some nice eyes, orn nice color, has a nice hair, very smooth, has a nice neck and shoulders too wide a beautiful, has great hands, beautiful, and coarse, com hehe child with veiny the forearm has hehe a nice stretch marks are very nice, very rare, having grown so much came out, has a nice back, wide shoulders and slim waist. your body is very light hehe, although I have no strength to load it with my arms. but when it lies on top, weighs nothing, that weighs about the same as me hehe, but like I disappointed, I like that feeling of being crushed, when climbing on my back, I think so I think that my sisters weigh more than me haha, maybe because they are smaller & ntENGOs that, you do not want others to look, I'm the only one I can look, this is mine cuerpesito. oh when he says: depilate, Shave, wear gloss, wear skirts. I do not like being told what I have to do, oh I suggest you do this or that. if I told you, I would ignore. but they are nonsense, so let it go ... I do not like.

my boyfriend is very good to me. my boyfriend. if you love her with all my heart, would be worth it when I hurt? (
I get a smile when I think emil, and I feel very upset when something happens: (

Emiliano this is my boyfriend, although I have many photos of him, but I'll have pictures:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment